Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

WE HAVE T-SHIRTS!!!

We are so happy because...
WE HAVE T-SHIRTS!!!!
This has been really stressing Deanna but we finally have them and they have all been donated. These shirts will be used for an arts and crafts project Deanna is going to do with the kids. Without the shirts, the project is a tough one to do( LOL!!). Thank you all that have donated shirts to us.
A sample of the shirts they are going to make. This one says "Jesus loves me" in Amharic.

This is really getting ready to happen...I mean really, Derek and Deanna Lawson are going to Ethiopia. It seems like just yesterday we sent out letters saying that we are going. It's all getting ready to sort of sink in that we are going across the "big pond" soon!!!
Derek

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you guys have reached your goal for $ and for tee shirts! I cannot wait for ya'll to go! I am kinda jealous though...wish I was going with you!

    ReplyDelete